Do you think Brad Pitt has stale,coffee breath?


This morning on my way to the Y to swim (see previous post on J-E-L-L-O).  I was thinking about this totally pointless, fluff article I read on my home page about crazy things stars have done (yes, sometimes I read gossip, don't judge me).  Anyway, the article said that Brad Pitt purposely chipped his two front teeth for his role in fight club and then had them reconstructed after.  To be honest I thought that was a super-duper stupid thing to do, but who I am to judge the lengths one will go to for their art?   Then my mind started wandering...

Brad Pitt is pretty darn good looking when he's cleaned up, but then there's this major gray-bearded, stringy-haired side of him that shows up occassionally, and I started wondering, does he smoke?  A lot of stars do, like his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.  And I wonder if he has nasty smoke/stale coffee breath because he doesn't brush his teeth as often as he should (because clearly he can have as much dental surgery as he wants and his teeth aren't that important to him).  Suddenly I was sure he DID have stale coffee breath and number of other unattractive features that don't come across on screen.  I had totally reinvented a real person into a character and was sure I knew him.  Am I the only one who does stuff like this? Just curious.

And now you've read your totally pointless, fluff article for the morning.

14 comments:

  1. I didn't think anyone could manage to make Brad Pitt seem unattractive, but you have done it-bravo! :)

    I, too, have noticed his scruffy alter-ego. I assumed that was for when he's trying hard to be appreciated for his acting chops, not his looks. But yeah, I wouldn't want to have to kiss that scruffy beard. Angie can have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story Teller,
    Thanks for making me feel like I accomplished something difficult this morning. I like you already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He chipped his teeth on purpose????!!!!!!!! What?!? I might understand this if there was no other alternative, but in hollywood today there isn't anything make up artists can't do. Why in the.......sigh. Yes, he is now the person you have created for me. Stale coffee breath. Thank you for ruining Brad Pitt for me. :)

    And as for your question, no I never do this. You are weird. Okay, fine. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, he totally has coffee breath

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know, I kind of dig the scruffy, tortured-artist Brad. Stale coffee breath and all.

    Also, no judgment here about the celebrity news. I'm always secretly pleased when there's a wait at the doctor's office or the dentist, because it means I can peruse gossip mags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kasie,
    I knew I could count on you to be as weird as me!

    Red Boot Pearl,
    I know, right!!

    Renee,
    I should have known this article would only endear him to you more. That's why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did read an article about him where he admitted to being hygenically challenged at times. And just looking at the picture totally makes me think he smokes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes, he really does look unattractive. You have added to that, though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! You are hilarious. Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of Brad Pitt. I used to think he was really cute when he was younger, but I'm more of a Huge Jackman kind of girl. ;) And Jude Law. And Ryan Reynolds... What were we talking about again? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too, Chantele. Those names could distract anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always thought Brad Pitt was hot, but I also thought he would probably be very difficult to live with. That homeless looking guy in that picture above has just got to reek. Seriously - take a shower Brad. Ha - thanks for the laugh Candice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. RPatz smokes too. Yuck. And how in the world do you go about chipping your teeth on purpose? Run into a door? Have your body guard sock you one?

    And I'm judging. Totally judging.

    ReplyDelete
  13. bad pitt has never done it for me. MEH. There has always been rumors that he is kinda nasty in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No, you're not the only one. I do this kind of stuff, too. My stories are way more interesting than the tabloid ones. ;-)

    ReplyDelete