Jenn Gets an Agent!

What? Another friend got an agent?! Yep that's right.  My writing friends are super awesome (I only hope it rubs off on me someday)!! And Jenn is no exception.  You should see the way this girl can write a query letter. It's pretty much mindblowing how fast she creates querying perfection. Have I mentioned that she also writes amazing books?  Creepy, psychologically-thrilling, amazing books!! Seriously Jenn, you rock!! And to top it all off, she has the most amazing hair.  (I know that's not writing related, but it's the truth and it must be said.) So go congratulate her, and share in the jumping up and down and partying that is going on over at her blog.



Jenn, I love you!! And as you like to say about other people: "You are made of Awesome!"

9 comments:

  1. She does have amazing hair.....oh, and all that other good stuff too. :) You know how excited I am about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Candi, thank you! This is such a nice post. I'm totally blushing. You, my friend, are made of awesome! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHH! That is fantastic news! I must hop over and congratulate her! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a sweet tribute to your friend. Congrats, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, she's the gal I met on Twitter through you. YAY! I'll have to check out her site.

    Thank you for comment about my ROW80 goals the other day. It's so cool our goals are similar. So what kind of #writegoal are you up to this weekend? I've got a lot to catching up to do: 3k minimum for me.

    ReplyDelete