We interrupt this higly depressing week of woe for a special anouncement...

My dear and amazing friend, Kasie, just tied the knot with the fabulous Michelle Wolfson of Wolfson Literary Agency!! You can read all about it here. Kasie is AWESOME and so are her books!  She is one of the funniest and most delightful people I have ever known, and her wit and personality show through in all her writing. I am lucky to know her.  So head on over to her blog and congratulate her!

I tell you, my friends are dropping like flies, signing agent contracts right and left.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful writers...who I won't get to see this weekend... Now back to our regularly scheduled programming of woe and surliness...

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Kasie! I wonder if she will still be my enemy now that she's agented with Michelle Wolfson. Enemies take a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for me!!! Thanks, Candi, you know I couldn't have done any of this without you. You're the best friend any girl could hope for.

    (And, Jessie, don't fret, I still have plenty of time to plot vengeance against you. You are and always will be my nemesis!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol okay, I somehow changed my profile name and though it somewhat fits, I must figure out how to change it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Kasie and I love her new profile photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear About Me, Thank goodness. Life would not be the same without my nemesis.

    ReplyDelete