Take 2

I was thinking the other day how nice it would be if I could take what I know now, after a few years of blogging and being active in the writing community, and start over.  And then I realized, hey wait a minute, I can.  I do it every time I start a new book, why not on my blog too?  After all, it is MY blog.

So without further Ado I present to you, Suffering From Writer's Blog TAKE 2.  Apparently the first year and a half was just practice. 

Now for the nitty gritty--what to expect from my blog:

-Brevity
-Stick Figures (done exclusively with the highly technical and exclusive program, Microsoft Paint)
-An ocassional outcry of frustration using strong language (like sassafrassa and dagnabit) 
-Antics, lots and lots of antics
-An utter lack of filtering between my brain and the type written page
-TBD (Yes, the rest is To Be Determined, but you can also expect lots of acronyms because I love them)


**I've re-added a few favorite posts for blog flavor.



14 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I'm currently writing what I call "the second first draft" of my WiP. Same reason: I learned a lot along the way the first time around; and although this isn't a do-over, the first first draft (as far as I got into it) didn't end up meeting my muse's expectations.

    Live and learn, always tweaking -- that could be my life motto!

    Looking forward to enjoying your blog's Take Two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back. I'm so exkited that I can't even spell.

    I'll have to brace myself for Take 2's strong language. Dagnabit is a norm on my blog but sassafrassa? Love it. I can't wait to see it used in syntax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there also be shenanigans?

    I hope so.

    Yay for reinventing the blog, btw. I think I may need to do something like this. You've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, There will undoubtedly be shenanigans and mountains of molehills too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. ;) It will be fun to read your posts again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for antics. I love antics. I'm so glad you're blogging again. I wasn't going to say anything but....IT'S ABOUT TIME. :) Now that you're getting back into things, I expect more book immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second Kasie. It is about time. And I am so kicking your butt right now. Take that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, if you had waited much longer, I would have told you DBB Candi...but TGYB (thank goodness you're back!) because you're one of my BFF's, so KIT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm new here but I can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love antics and pratfalls, can you do pratfalls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patti, I have to go look it up. :)

    ReplyDelete