Self portrait - The moving cross country version

I'm afraid I don't have time for a "good" stick figure drawing today.  This is what I looked like about eight hours ago.  Since that time I've been cleaning and packing for the third day in a row.  The truck is loaded (not everything fit, so we're going to try and make it fit tonight). Now all that's left to do is load both cars and drive 1200 miles. Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!  I'll see you guys in about a week on the other end of this waking nightmare known as moving cross country.  Wish me luck!~

7 comments:

  1. Waking nightmare is the best way to describe an interstate move.
    You have my heartfelt sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Candice. As you know, I went through this last year and it is NO FUN. Sorry.

    Since you're suffering enough, I won't even mention that after you've spent days packing and cleaning and loading cars and driving cross country, you still have to unpack.

    . . . oops.

    Sorry again! And good luck!! May you be struck with an unexpected burst of energy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't you just move last year? I like your drawing. I bet your hair looked better than that, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - great drawing. Good luck with the moving - I hate moving it's such a pain in the a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you safe travels and fairies to help you unpack. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eww. I don't envy you. And I'm glad I didn't see you looking like that--I don't know if we could've been friends anymore. :) Wish I had been there to help you. I'm just glad you're going to be closer to me now. (Is that selfish? Just making sure.)

    ReplyDelete