FUNNY!!

I'm peeping out of my hiatus to share this bit of humor with you.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  This man is an idea factory.  If his wife were a writer she would have an endless well of ideas to draw from. 

Warning: This video is totally clean, but the website that documents his sleep talking is full of uninhibited ramblings which contain a lot of swearing, so be aware of that if you decide to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WztLoZZkTc0&feature=related

For some reason Youtube won't let me embed this.

***My personal favorite:
"Garlic cheese! Double death to you, you lactose intolerant vamp man!"

20 comments:

  1. I can't believe they're actually making money off of his sleep talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when you popped up on my blog roll!! Funny stuff, Candice - thanks for the link. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the NSFW work warning! I look forward to checking it out tonight. I could use a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, that was hilarious! I only watched the youtube video, but I need to check out that blog.

    I was cracking up at: You have to have a beard to be a pirate. My boat. My rules.

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. I kind of want to buy one of their T-shirts now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO hilarious. I just got about five book ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... I want a shirt too. The manatee is going down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was funny stuff. Man, I need to write a book about vampire penguins now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete