1. I absolutely LOVE terrible 80's love songs. The cheesier the better, and if they have a bad video to go along with the song I love them even more. But probably my favorite all time eighties love song/video is actually not from the 80s. It's from the movie, Music and Lyrics. I'll share...
2. At my grad night I made my own music video with friends to Vanilla Ice's, Ice Ice Baby.
3. I hitchhiked in Mexico. (I don't recommend hitchhiking ever. It was really stupid. Aren't you glad you didn't know that before mom?)
4. I've been stung by a scorpion.
5. I once salsa danced with a member of the Mexican mafia in Mexico City. (Okay, sorry again, mom. But I didn't actually know he was mafia at the time.)
6. I participated in some very embarrassing fashion trends in my childhood, like the fan bangs coupled with a bad perm and the wearing of overalls half undone. My favorite overalls were pink and purple flowers. (I feel like I need to apologize to my mom again.)
But then I would end up looking like this:
Which one time led to this:
The frown on my face is not so much for the broken arm as it is for the fact that my husband had to fix my hair for eight weeks. It was almost enough to cause a fight (I say almost because we had only been married a few months and were still blissfully unaware of each other's faults).
So there are my seven things. I hereby pass this award along to Voidwalker and Shannon, two of my favorite new blog reads.
I recieved an award from Laurel that also has me list things about myself. The timing is very convenient. :) Thank you for your thoughtfulness Laurel.