Me, the awesome blog buddy: An exercise in shameless self-promotion

I think you should like me.  I'm biased really, but why should that matter?  In case you disagree I would like to layout a few reasons why I believe you might want to be my blog buddy. 

1. I like YOU! It's true, I really do.  Even if I haven't met you, I like you.  I think my blog buddies are the best. All the ones I've met (Kasie, Jenn, Michelle, Natalie, Linda, Tricia, and Jenni) I just adore.  And the ones I haven't met--I just know you're awesome. 

2. I'm a low maintenance blog buddy. You will hardly ever have to comment on my blog.   I know a few of you may be thinking, that's because I'm  lazy, and while that might be true, I really don't see how that hurts you.  Less of my posts=less of your time reading and commenting on my posts.  I on the other hand will visit and adore your blog how ever often you choose to update it.  See?  There's no downside.

3. My third and final reason for stating that I'm an awesome blog buddy is that I have switched my blog to Blogspot!  It's about time, you're saying.  Yes, I know, but I just felt so loyal to Wordpress.  It treated me well over the last year and gave me multiple pages all on the same site.  But alas it was cumbersome for commenting on other blogs, and I couldn't customize it and make it my own (I shamelessly stole that phrase from American Idol).  So now it's even easier to be my blog buddy.  What are you waiting for??

22 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be your blog buddy. See, I added my smiling face to your followers section so it's official. Welcome to blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Kasie! I think adding a "followers" widget officially makes me a follower too. I'm just going along with the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh no fair, Kasie corrupted you! Now I will be the one having to click multiple times to comment on YOUR blog. But at least you won't have to see my face. Except in your Google Friends.

    Won't you miss your multiple pages? Or are you going to start a website too?

    Btw, my blog is now my domain hosted at Wordpress, so I will remain loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about you Linda. Sorry. :( I will miss my multiple pages, but in the end I didn't really use them that much. I applaud your loyalty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! How fun. I'm gonna stalk you, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for converting to Blogspot!! *dances* Now I can be an official stalker instead of a secret stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being stalked it totally underrated. I think more people should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mireyah,
    Your name is soo cool! Now you have to tell me how to pronounce it. :) Now that you're not a secret stalker I can stalk you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for mutual stalking! LOL

    Mireyah = Mur-ay-yah. *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Natalie, I need your beautiful face in my followers section as well. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Candice, I want you to know that you are the first blog I am officially following! I reserved the honors just for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude, I totally need a profile pic.

    Though, the indistinct gray blog does bear a certain resemblance to me. . .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee,
    I feel so special! I really do!

    I think the gray shadow is rather mysterious, but I'd rather look at your beautiful smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! We won you over to the dark side. Muahahaha.

    I am your fan, follower, and friend... No convincing necessary-- although it was very entertaining. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will go update you now. See, isn't blogger so much nicer? And all those pretty black and white squiggles on the sides, so pretty. You are definitely a low maintenance blog buddy. Yes, I will keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for moving over to the light side! I love being your blog buddy. :) I'll update you in my list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jessie,
    Blogger definitely does have it's charms. My family blog has always been on blogger and I like that I can customize the look more easily, but Wordpress has nice built in features and multiple pages under one adress. I'm not gonna lie. This was a hard decision to make.

    Michele, Thanks!

    Nicki, Right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to register a complaint. My last comment was eaten (along with comments on your other post). I left it a few days ago. Mostly it was flattery but one little disappointment of your no longer being a wordpresser.

    Now if you were still with wordpress you would have my very flattering comments, your life would be shaped by my very esteemed opinion. I hope you're happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tricia,
    Your last comments went to my wordpress blog! So I did get them and appreciated them. Sorry about the inconvenience of the new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darnit, I was hoping you were suffering the mystery of my unknown comment. My jig is up.

    ReplyDelete